Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pain

Indescribable pain Kali bears
sake of compassion mercy pity
holy holy holy you are holy,
to help the hopeless, hopelessly.
hopelessly, hopelessly. hope. 

All this at
Shiva lowers his head
and cry and cry and cry.
Why do you even try?
they are not me, I am you.
How can I? How can I not?
She asks, Shiva sighs.

He can not simply see!!
she sees but seldom says,
they latch onto her being
extract life leeches, as lifeless.

Empty suffering, wish I could not feel.
dead heart, a dead heart is good,
she thinks, will he ever forgive me?
this bloodied lip, will he kiss?
Oh no! God save me.
the SCREAM
HATRED DIVINE. 

Shiva, she wishes
he would avenge for her
She feels so trapped,
so caught up, so confused
she wishes
Shiva create her heaven.

Rudra ruthless, he will do what it takes
He will see she breathes freely in safe
moments mingled with at last
at last, at last the time to meet.
Rudra, please help me
Her bloody lips whisper
You help me,
His desperate urge
carried far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

consider expressing