Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kali Bare

Blessed Prakriti, lost woman in painful indecision
Should she bear, just keep bearing the hurt, all bare?
She has never known love, sometimes she feels.

On nights, somehow nights are blessed
The dark, darkness, dark man Shiva, she feels embraced.
I feel impure, love; i feel so impure that the water
the mirror i hold in my palms, folded for your prayer
i wish i held blood, blood of all my hurt
anoint your temple with my pain
would you accept my prayers then?

Rudra, the mighty man,
lowers his head in shame.
Dearest beloved,
finding soft words
flowers for her worship,
he says, gently,
with a sense, helplessness,
love, all darkness created of me
If I am to assume responsibility
your pain is by me i can not deny.
i can not deny, not deny, deny...

many a times, in this maze, i lost you
seeking you, my love, is my world
blood prayers you say...
beautiful, 
i am honored that you can still love
after all the hurt and pain, absence
we never seem,
to be together again
and again and again we try
many a worlds created and destroyed
but,
we never
never seem to find time.
am i time?
Are you timeless?


They cry, rains fall like a murmur
Finding words again
after ages. he says,
Come close, be proud,
come closer, love, 
Hold me, just as,
sacred beloved,
you always thought.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

consider expressing