Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Tandava Protagonist

Destruction serenity

The shackles holding me, wings.
Words freeing, you have a beautiful name.
Remember your ancestry, the theater
you signed for? Do I? I do, but
You never know. endlessness...
one story, one O, endless zero.
Destruction? Now what is that?
Pain, may be,
serenity, may be
safety, my responsibility.
soul on oath. I am the name
all true names are held.

Her eyes, silent waters
stillness, inner ocean, infinite
I am you, you are me.

The Tandava Protagonist
keeping count by beads of tear
moment awaited
painstakingly made
dot by dot by dot by dot
a point is but the eternity
close. open, any you choose.
do not fear love
I am always here. a garland of snake,
Rudra meditates
dance of destruction, cosmos
nothing is lost...
astral planes surreal
disintegration, separation
dot by dot by dot by dot
step by step by step. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

consider expressing