Thursday, March 13, 2014

Self

Christ held up hostage, crucified by conspirators
He dies of thirst, and the pain of the thorns,
Rose... Mary... Madonna, rescue me, he whispers.
help me, please.
Mary cries. she has always cried for him
safe and separate in her temple
the woe, all owe of pain, its voices,the women were all crying
when their man was hauled away, in chains.

Prince of Gods, Divine Son, O Lord
Why do you allow this to happen!
Did we not deliver
that you forsake us,
leaving your loved ones, at the hand of judas?
Was your forgiveness so useless
That you grace the traitor?

Mary has always asked this.
What happened to you?
Where in the world are you?
She was killed many a times before
for asking this, in Satanic worship,
She is moon, pale, with pain, endurance
still smiling, memories beyond memories
She remembers, he rose from the grave,
Resurrection! Then he said goodbye.
He said, wait for me, I will see
I will always be with you.
I will return with promises fulfilled.

Do you not remember, Babylon?
My bride, you were the Queen
judas never stood a chance
but you let him in,
I do not blame you woman,
You trusted your temptations,
I am also to blame
I also trusted
I felt he could be healed,
all blame is mine,
but, pray thee, say, 
what can I do but forgive him then,
his fate was held with yours
if i would have destroyed him,
You may would have not sung,
anymore!

I was trying to tell you
but you were caught in the time
flattered beauty purchased in Gold
and a fire takes its toll.


No comments:

Post a Comment

consider expressing