Monday, March 03, 2014

Distortion Destruction

Distortion!
How dare you distort!
The Holy Words!
The Holy Words
Do not you realize?
Corrupted Maggot
ravana marduk!!!
Thick Cartilage
Distorted!
Stuffed in Eyes
And Nothing More!
how do they turn to gekkos?
they do, by their thoughts
all their thoughts, wiggly dong
seals by misdeeds, crimes
the dongs become them,
lizards eternal !

Vomiting!
Sickening
Revolting

Vomiting!
Sickening
Revolting

Vomiting!
Sickening
Revolting

The Rage of Goddess

She felt overwhelmed!
Everything she has ever
held as true
were lies
she herself
she felt rage on herself
how can she allow them
to touch
her grace!
How do they dare!
To think of it
She has taken them in
The shameeeeeeeee
The rage
Free of her ego
Her vanity of sedative
beauty, flattered and bought
yes, bought by money,
my father sold me,
it tricked me
judas tricked me
into believing
money is everything!

Shiva revealed
He said,
Love, remember me?
All you have to be
is remember me.

Your revenge, is mine.




















Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
(KJV, Cambridge)




No comments:

Post a Comment

consider expressing