Friday, May 23, 2014

The Bloodlust of Kali

Long long days, eternities of pain beautiful Kali bears
this hell Lord, she asks, implores she i love hell
of my lust for you God, my deep animal desires
hell is born, My King, you are the beast i set to conquer !

You are mine, I will raise hell, to raise you from the dead
remember Isis and Osiris? Our other names?
I will raise hell, so you may rise
Dark, spellbound me love
satisfy my lust
in my mossy labyrinths you roam,
viper !!

Shiva remains quiet. The Yogi, he is snow
He says, I understand.
In me I am torn
in my desire of solitude immense
and my love to accompany you,
satisfy lust, me, you are my heaven
my only refuge.
you say you love hell
but i see your pain
heal love, you are heaven.
heal please, you leave hell

Kali cries, like she always hides...

when....
in solitude, some place by river .
i set my moments, eternal
bit by bit, so you may
have some rest,
silent breeze, paradise .

when....
duality dissolves...
after the storm
This war dear, this is the story
we must complete
we must meet.
Its ages since
ages since
we last met. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

consider expressing